Tatmadaw Hall – Yangon
Tatmadaw Exhibition Hall, situated in Yangon, Myanmar, is a perfect venue for all types of events & trade shows.
The location of TatmaDaw Hall is very convenient and easy to access for offloading and onloading you exhibtion equipment.
This exhibition hall is one of the oldest and well known in Yangon.
Adres: Wisara Road, Yangon, Myanmar
Facilities for TatMadaw Hall includes:
- Ladies and Gents Toilets
- Parking lots
- Loading doc’s
- Public transportation
- up to 20000 visitors a day
Ceremonies that can be held:
- – International Conference,Friendly Meeting
- – Wedding Ceremony,Engaging Ceremony
- – Commemorative Ceremony,Donation Ceremony
- – Signing Aggrement Ceremony
- – International Signing Ceremony
- – International Talks, Summit Meetings
- – Meeting,Seminar, Work Shop
- – Business Forum, EXPO
- – Introduction for new Product Show